All Hekman dining and office chairs, stools, settees, and benches are bench-made one at a time in the USA, touched by the many skilled hands of talented craftsmen during all stages of construction. For over 90 years, this history of skillful expertise is combined with innovative, green processes to build every Hekman chair to last for years using the highest quality standards.
- Firm interior back support -- A strong, synthetic fabric interior back, attached firmly to the interior frame, delivers maximum support and a smooth, contoured inside upholstered back.
- Comfortable continuous coil seat suspension -- The chair cushion is securely positioned on 9 gauge tight loop sinuous coil seat suspension, creating an extremely comfortable sit as well as superior seat support and longevity.
- Reinforced seat frame assembly -- Seat frames are assembled with opposing grain layers of kiln-dried hardwoods, positioned together for ideal seat frame thickness, then glued together to deliver uncompromising seat durability and strength.
- Quiet seat coil connection inserts -- The sinuous coil seat suspension is connected to the seat frame with quiet connection inserts that eliminates squeaks when the chair is in use and also prohibits corner sag over the extended life of the dining chair.
- Sturdy five point base in stylish black finish with casters.
- Optional aluminum metal base with casters.
- Gas cylinder lift and tilt mechanism.